Monday, January 14, 2013

Watch me Grow

 
2 WEEKS OLD:  Look at how big I am!!
*I'm long and lean like my daddy!!
*My arms and legs never stop moving
*Whenever I'm on my back - I'm WIDE AWAKE!
*I have crazy long toes - and I'm able to spread my toes apart like little claws...just like daddy!
*I have the longest fingers my mom has ever seen (my pointer is almost as long as mommy's pinkie...).
*I am going to be a tall boy - and will be looking down at my mommy in no time!
*I hate wearing hats (sorry mom - I know you have TONS of cute outfits you want me to wear...)
*I love being swaddled, but you HAVE to leave my hands free or I get very upset
*Sleep sacks are fun cause I can still pump and move my legs anyway I want!
*I like to give mom a hard time in the beginning of nursing...sometimes pull out tricks like the "lock jaw" or "stiff neck"  :)
*I typically fall asleep if I'm being held and moving - I love my swing, bouncer, pack n play, or bouncing on the exercise ball.
*I pretend like I hate my car seat, but as soon as the car is moving - I fall right asleep!
*I sleep with my arms over my head
*Mommy has been sleeping on the floor of my room so I can sleep in my swing :)
*I've peed on both mom and dad when they were changing my diaper...we have done lots of laundry in 4 days!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He looks so big already! I will need to see him again soon! Hope things are going well! :)
Love,
Linda