Friday, January 11, 2013

Our sweet Baby Boy

Photo shoot!!!  For being an upset boy - he took some really cutie pics!!  :)  Here are the pictures we got for free from First Day Photo.  (We had won a gift certificate during our hospital walk through...so that was awesome).

Here is a link to the slideshow: http://video214.com/play/tBdSBJxvEChkA7Vv0SPW0A/s/dark .  If anyone is interested in printing pictures, we do own the rights to them - so please let me know and I can send you the picture or the link to our gallery.

























Today was Brody's FIRST doctors appt, so mommy had to take his picture (yes, I know - he has already had his fair share of doctors...BUT I need to scrapbook the first "real" appt.)
First Doctor Visit Stats
Weight: 8lb 1.5oz
Height: 21.5 inches
Head: 14.75 inches
YAY - mommy and Brody did a good job with eating!!  Newborns are supposed to gain about 1/2 - 1 ounce per day, so I was excited that he had gained 1.5oz since yesterday when we left the hospital!  He has been doing GREAT with nursing!  I'm all about it - even if it means I don't get much sleep at night...Ross has been AMAZING and has helped get him all settled each night shift :)



No comments: