Thursday, January 17, 2013

3 WEEKS OLD!!

Hey everyone - check me out!!  I'm 3 weeks old today :)

I can't believe Brody is 3 weeks old already...and he has been home for a week!!  Even though I'm exhausted and feel like I'm constantly staring at a clock wondering "should I feed him, how long as he been awake, does he need his medicine..." - the past week has gone by SO FAST!!  It's all worth it when I see his cutie face!  I love to give him kisses.

He still isn't feeling good - so I'm praying the medicine kicks in soon!!  Please please please...he has this sad "hurt" cry that has started lately - breaks my heart cause there isn't anything I can do to help him!  (However, he really really likes to bounce on the exercise ball so my back is getting a work out!)

We have done some awesome tummy time....this little man is so strong - he can move his head from side to side all on his own.  Our house has been taking over by baby stuff....we pretty much use it all in an attempt to get him to sleep :)

No comments: