I decided to start putting him on a schedule tomorrow - we shall see how that goes! I've been doing a lot of reading about it - and some say you should start when baby is 2 weeks, so figured it was time to start...might help with his random sleep schedule (some days he gets 8 hours TOTAL in 24 hours...other days it's more normal like 15 hours...) and eating (he has only been going 1.5 -2 hours in-between feedings). Keep your fingers crossed :)
Wednesday, January 30, 2013
Fussy B
I decided to start putting him on a schedule tomorrow - we shall see how that goes! I've been doing a lot of reading about it - and some say you should start when baby is 2 weeks, so figured it was time to start...might help with his random sleep schedule (some days he gets 8 hours TOTAL in 24 hours...other days it's more normal like 15 hours...) and eating (he has only been going 1.5 -2 hours in-between feedings). Keep your fingers crossed :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment