Friday, January 18, 2013

First Visitors at Home!

B is quite the ladies man!  He got lots of attention today :)  I was laughing cause he slept through Burkes entire visit, and then he was WIDE awake for Miss Linda (she got to try out the exercise ball...Thank you for relieving me for a bit!)
 
Ross got to go out ice fishing for a bit today with his dad - so I was very jealous!  I wish I had some milk built up (stupid yeast infection), so I could have a little "Lisa time"....I have a feeling this will be soon....I haven't left the house in a couple days, and I'm going a little batty!  :)
 
Brody slept a "little" more today than usual...but he still is only getting about 9 hours of sleep TOTAL (in 24 hours) - so he is still isn't feeling very good.  Typically newborns should be getting 16-20 hours of sleep a day, so we keep praying he feels better soon and gets to catch up on his sleep!
 


No comments: