Thursday, January 31, 2013

Firsts and Lasts

Well today was Dale's LAST day of work - YAY!!  He officially started his retirement; so we met him at Bayside to start the celebration!  This just happened to be Brody's FIRST bar :)  He slept for most of it, but Oma occupied him the rest of the time!  It was fun showing him off.

It also was my FIRST vodka diet!!  ahhhhh I missed these!!  It only took 2 drinks for this girl to feel very loopy...so we fed B a bottle tonight! :)

We also started B out on a little schedule - so we are trying to have him eat, play, nap, repeat.  Hoping to get him more used to day and nights, so we all can get some sleep!  He spent his FIRST night in his big boy bed!  I was really nervous to have him sleep in there all by himself, but he did great...I might not have gotten much sleep cause I missed hearing his little sounds, but it will be better in the long run :)

No comments: