He is 4 weeks old today - crazy!! I can't believe he has been home for 2 weeks already...time goes by so fast!! I feel like we were just driving to the hospital, and now we have this cutie little boy who has us wrapped around his little finger :)
Miss Anna brought over my FAVORITE salad in the whole world - so momma is in a really good mood today too!!! Thanks so much for playing with us this afternoon :)
The Andersons came over tonight, and we actually had a sit down dinner!! (I'm used to stuffing my face as fast as I can - while I stand or sway) Both the boys were taking little naps - so we were able to eat the yummy food they brought over! Ahh it was so nice!!
Ross and I were laughing at how every baby is so different...Oscar is 9 weeks already - and he seems so much bigger than B! Oscar's little cry is so cute but SO much louder than Brody. Guess we have something to look forward to...haha. It was so much fun to hang out with them tonight - and just trade baby stories. Oh, how our lives have changed :)
No comments:
Post a Comment