I was really excited to wake Brody up this morning....yeah, I know - don't wake a sleeping baby....but he didn't look too comfy anyways!! haha. We took out the pillow today (he was inclined to help with the acid reflex) because daycare can't use one and we wanted him to get used to it PRIOR to his first day. He did pretty good!!
Our little man has found his thumb! He had a little moment of panic today when he got his whole fist STUCK in his mouth! He turned red and had tears streaming down his face - I had to yank it out for him!! Hopefully, he just sticks with the thumb from now on :)We headed to Oma and Bupa's house tonight for Stacy's Birthday celebration. (Ross forgot to take a picture of the whole family while I was feeding B, BUT this pic was super cute). We had a lot of fun, but Brody was fighting sleep - so we headed home around 8 so he could be in his own bed!

No comments:
Post a Comment