Thursday, March 14, 2013

Brody in the principals office

We headed to Gma's school for lunch today.  Brody thought all the kids were pretty fun!  He struggled to keep his eyes open so he could meet them all.  One of the little 1st graders asked me "if he ever blinks" - and then bam, B was out.  He slept through the rest of lunch (lunch bells and all).

We headed back to Gma's office - hopefully the last time Brody is in the principals office....hehe - and then met some more teachers / kids and headed home a couple hours later!


Tonight was the FIRST time mommy/daddy went "out" out.  We have been away from Brody for a couple hours, but this was the FIRST time that I wouldn't put B to bed :(  Let's just say - I was really excited to hang out with peeps but very sad I would be gone from B for so long...shed some tears even!  haha  Gma and Gpa came over to watch Brody.  He was awesome - and went to bed like a champ; so that made me feel much better!!  (I only checked in 1x the whole 6 hours we were gone...haha)

No comments: