Friday, March 22, 2013

Day 2 - DONE!

Today went a little better than yesterday!  I still wish I could be with my Main Man all day, but I made the most of being at work.  Getting the hang of pumping...I took some videos of B last night, so I could watch them while I pump at work - it helps a ton!!  I still cried to and from work - and I ran out of work at 4 to pick Brody up!!  He did great again today, but didn't sleep much.  I was bummed cause I was looking forward to hanging out with him tonight :(  BUT once we got home he wasn't tired at all and was in an awesome mood!!!


We got to play lots (YAY!); and everyone helped get the house ready for B's baptism!  Surprisingly he was in an awesome mood, and I was super happy to just be with him!!



Ross got a new job!!!!  So proud of him :)  We celebrated with a drink after B went to sleep!!  It's a great opportunity for him, and couldn't love him more for all his hard work that led him to this new job!!  It will be a little farther commute, but no more travel!  Congrats Ross!!

No comments: