Thursday, March 28, 2013

Lactation....


Ahhh it's so nice to be home with B!!  When I was told we didn't have daycare this week, it didn't take me long to take off Wed/Thurs to be with my little man!!  Today we just lounged around!!  We went on a walk with cousins Adi / Carter; they did a very good job of "walking Brody to sleep"!  :)




Brody is so funny with the sun...he hates it!!  He can't keep his eyes open when he is outside...need to get this boy some sunglasses!!

Then they helped me make up some Lactation Cookies.  I am determined to keep my supply up for Brody while I'm back at work....I am aiming for 100% breast milk until he is 6 months old...We shall see!!  The cookies actually taste really good; they didn't look good while we were making them - so Adi pointed out that she normally would be sneaking dough, but not this time!! haha

No comments: