Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Emotional Momma

UGH I go back to work tomorrow!!  I never knew it was going to be this hard....I thought I would miss the adult interaction, my own time, applying myself....but NO!  This little man is my world, and I can't imagine not being with him for 8 hours every day.  I've been a crying mess today....every time I think about not rocking him to sleep for his naps, or coming into his room after a nap and seeing his huge smile when I go to pick him up, or changing his diaper and having him laugh at me - I just start bawling!  I know he will be fine, and I'll be fine; and the anticipation is the worst part - but I want to be there for all that...and now someone else gets to. :(

Blah Blah - I'm crying now so I should stop typing about it!  I'll just sum up our day as TEARS and never putting Brody down!  I'm holding him all day - taking every nap with him - and going to enjoy every second, and then tomorrow will be here and over with before I know it....and I'll be rushing to daycare to pick him up!!
I don't want to go to daycare mommy!!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Good luck, Lis! Please follow up and let us know how it goes! I'm hoping that you are able to enjoy some of your day and I'm sure Brody will be enjoying his. Making new friends and watching the big kids play. And I do believe it will help both of you appreciate each other more!