UGH!!! Of course the week I go back to work, B gets a nasty cold! It just makes everything seem so much worse! I'm praying he caught this at daycare last week, so at least I get to be home with him and cuddle - and his "initiation" to daycare is over! (for this week...)

We cancelled all our plans today and literally slept ALL DAY. I did my fair share of naps with the little guy, which I paid for later cause I couldn't fall asleep; but it was worth it! B slept for 18 hours today....he is having a hard time eating too cause he is all stuffed up - and he starts to choke and then has to cough...UGH. I hate hearing his little baby coughs - wish I could do something to make him feel better.

We headed to Hurricane Wings for dinner tonight with Oma and Bupa. (I think he was saying here "really mom...we are going out to eat...haha") We have ZERO food in the house, and I haven't wanted to take 1 second away from B this week so haven't had time to even make the grocery list. Brody slept the entire dinner and then some....I hope all this sleep is helping the little guy!
No comments:
Post a Comment