Monday, March 11, 2013

Bupa Babysits

Brody was VERY excited to have Bupa babysit him today!!  As you can tell - he didn't take his eyes off him :)  I had a doctors appt to do my biometric screening for work (didn't faint when they took blood- YAY!), so didn't think it was a good idea to bring B with me.  He had lots of fun and was perfect for Bupa!

Then 2nd cousin Laura and Great Uncle Rick came over to see the little guy!  He was all smiles for the first part of their visit, and then he went down for a nap and left us to eat our lunch!  So good to see Miss Laura LuLu :)

Once B woke up for his nap, we decided to go check out his daycare....TEAR!  (yes, I totally cried while I was there...!)  I love the lady that will be taking care of him, but I'm so sad about going back to work and not being there 24/7 with my little man!  She was super nice and we hung out for a couple hours - and just talked about B's schedule, what he likes, etc.
There is 1 other baby (6 months), 2 two year olds, 3 four year olds, and 2 five year olds...I don't know how Kris does it!!  I was laughing cause almost all the kids there were sick - and I was trying to guard B from all the running noses / coughs, and then cried on the way home when I realized there is no point cause he will be there next week!  Ahhhh it's just the next transition right...I will get used to this, and Brody will be fine!!  (RIGHT....RIGHT?!)

No comments: