Monday, March 25, 2013

Brody and Bupa DAY!!

 
 
We don't have daycare this week, SO Bupa and Oma offered to help out!!  Today was just Brody and Bupa!!  Sounds like they had a great time!!  It was SO much easier to drop B off over here today, cause I knew he would have TONS of attention and love!! 






Ross and I were fighting over who got to pick him up today, so we both showed up and had dinner and a hot tub!!  Fun day!!!  Check out how worn out B was!!!  haha

I met Genva for a drink and "lactation hookup!" - and was accused of doing some sort of "drug deal" -- haha!!  Guess that is what some flaxseed and brewers yeast in a baggy will do at a bar!!  Plan to make some lactation cookies to keep my supply up for B while at work!!

No comments: