Even BRoLiE is in the spirit to get me to work out :)
![]() |
| #abworkout #armycrawl |
That creative Elf!!
B came running into my room this morning, SOOOO excited!! He could barely tell me what he saw..."BRoLiE came and he got all scotched tape...it's green...and he brought Evan and I bandaids...I had to crawl under it Mom, Come see!"
By far his favorite trick that BRoLiE has done to date!! He made sure that Evan didn't wreck it and crawled under it too!!!
They both happened to have owies all of a sudden :)
B was still talking about the scotch tape BRoLiE set up when I picked him up from daycare -- he was so excited to tell Ross and had the same amount of excitement telling him as he did this am. So cute :)
We had a quick dindin and then Oma/Bupa came over to watch Evan until Rossy got home - and B and I headed to pick up Ti and Brink to go to Stages Theater to see Rudolph the Musical!!! They were just a tad excited :)
How cute are they?!
"Mom is the movie going to start soon??" ....
Both B's were hilarious -- not sure what a play really meant and when they lights went dark Brody says "Brink, Brink" and then waves and she waves back -- haha!
"I'm just reading about Hermey Mom"
Can't go see a Rudolph play without Rudolph Pez!!!
Very realistic abominable snowman..."Mom I'm not scared cause Hermey's going to get his teeth"
After the play, B got all the reindeer's autographs :)
Brody was VERY excited to pose with Rudolph and gave Yukon Cornelius a high five before leaving!!
























1 comment:
Lots of cute pics and memories there.
Dad
Post a Comment