I dropped the boys off at daycare, and then went to the hospital to join Barb/Dale while Rossy had butt surgery :( Poor guy has been in pain for almost a year with this fistula business, so I'm glad he finally got it fixed!! Ross told B that he had to go to the doctor to get his butt fixed and in true Brody fashion he was full of questions for me this morning "Mom, are you going to kiss Dad's butt?..."How did he break his butt"..."Is the doctor going to put a big bandaid on it?" He was very concerned and made sure to tell everyone he knew that his Dad was getting his butt fixed and couldn't wrestle with him for a couple days :)
I picked up the boys from daycare and B said "Mom, I just know the elf came to our house...I can hear him" -- good thing BRoLiE came and brought a North Pole Dinner -- Rudolph style this year!!
Can't WAIT for the boys to come see their surprise :)
B walked in the door - said Hi to Ross - and then went on the search for BRoLiE. All of a sudden he got all excited and ran over to the table screaming for Evan to follow him :)
They were so excited :) I'm in love with B at this age -- he is so cute!! He kept trying to guess how the elf got in our house, how he made the rudolph sandwiches, and how he knew he was a good boy!
B LOVED the advent calendar where he gets a toy to build a village every day :) He already wanted to open #2 haha
YUMMY!! The boys both ate ALL their food :)
B was pumped to take off a ring :)
Ahhh Tis the Season!! I HEART this time of year :) Rossy and I watched a movie and I got all the xmas cards addressed! Happy Birthday Month B and Jesus :)
















No comments:
Post a Comment