Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Heading to our fav place to wrap up 2021!!

Woke up at 10:30 and it was glorious!!  My legs are still on fire from skiing hahaha – fibro and an activity I haven’t done much since pre kids is not a good mix 😊  Groceries got delivered shortly after I woke up – man, I love Shipt!!

The boys slept in too and were already playing Super Mario Deluxe when I woke up – I got us all packed up for cabin so we can leave whenever Dad is done working today!!!

 

We hit the road around 3pm!!  Cabin for the week, here we come!!! 

We got up to the cabin at 5:30 and there was about 17 inches of snow – thank goodness for a hubby that doesn’t mind -4 degrees and plowing with a 4 wheeler.  He did that while boys and I went inside to warm up and cook the frozen pizza for dinner.  We called him in to eat quick – holy snow!!!

 

Enjoyed some pizza, warmth, and boys read books while Ross and I cuddled hahaha (kidding) – I unpacked and then started writing in the Christmas Memory book (maybe I’ll get done with that BEFORE I even put the xmas décor away this year!) and Rossy shoveled Mads a path out back.

 

We played some family Super Mario Bro Deluxe and tucked boys into bed around 9:30 – they giggled until about 10:30 so Ross and I just kept playing!


We decided to have an early night so we could also recover from all the craziness – we can’t get sick with leaving for Bahamas in 3 weeks!!  
We tucked in by 11:30!!

No comments: