Saturday, February 27, 2021

2nd Annual Cortina Frozen Strokes Open

This morning we got up earlier than normal so we could head over to Gpa and Penny’s houses and grab some stuff from them….they are wanting stuff out so they can move next month!  We took Penny’s kitchen table and chairs, so I listed ours and it was sold/picked up within a matter of an hour – meant to be I guess!!!  Windows down and house opened kinda day!!!

Then the boys made our snow golf hole for our tourney this afternoon!!

We cleaned up and got the Valentine’s décor put away and St. Paddy’s day stuff out….

….and it was time for the 2nd Annual Frozen Strokes Open with the Neighbors!!!

We had some families out of town, some peeps in quarantine, and some at bball games so not all of us but it was still a blast!!!  Felt good to see everyone again!!!

The kids raced from hole to hole and were done before I think adults even got to hole #2 hahahaha


We have some serious golfers in the hood so we all kept track of our scores (I won't show you mine hahaha)

The kids voted and said our hole was the best, so we got the golf ornament this year!!! SNOW much fun 😊


While our kids rode bikes and scooters in t-shirts 😊, Ross and I hot tubed it and started some cocktials for an early bedtime tonight!!

Since it was so nice out today, we grilled out!  Mads favorite thing – she loves licking all the grilling utensils hahaha

We tucked the boys in bed -- this pup....steals his pillow and gets tucked in :)  Rough life!!


We cuddled up to watch more than 1 episode of Outlander hahaha.  Such a great show!!!  I busted Ross dipping his popcorn in French dressing (he always makes fun of my habit but he totally loves it!!)

No comments: