Today we kicked off REINDEER GAMES with my challenge team!!!
After I dropped the kiddos off at school, I headed out for a walk and rocked my BELLS!!!
Then Mads and I enjoyed some bfast together :)
I love being a boy Mom :)
Ross came home for lunch and witnessed my shopping addiction first hand -- whoops!!
Aww look how pretty this pup is?! :)
After the boys got home, we headed up to Westwood for Christmas Lights Drive Thru!!
First stop was the Mary & the Angel -- B man read about each stop :)
The 2nd stop was The Shepherds -- which was the boys favorite one!! Hot cocoa and llamas!!
Stop #3 was The Wise Men and COOKIES!!!
and the last one was The Nativity!!
We got back and Dad had dinner ready, so we ate and then we loaded up and headed to Hyland for Evan's 1st time snowboarding!!!
We didn't have high expectations that this would last long....
....but turns out, Evan is a natural!!!!
He was great and LOVED it!!!
B man LOVED it too and was happy to back on his board!!
Brothers who board :)
After a couple runs without any wipe outs, Evan decided he wanted to go on the big hill - so off to the chairlifts they went!!
WAHOO!!! We found our new family activity for this winter ahead!! So proud of my boarder boys!!!
We all just CRASHED into bed after our fun night!!!!






































No comments:
Post a Comment