Monday, December 28, 2015

Ending the Xmas Season with Cousins!

I had to work today, but we decided to keep the boys home cause Rossy had the day off and why not right :)  Brody requested he wear his 3 shirt again -- "if it's a little dirty Mom, I don't mind!"  :)  We documented a little 3 year old convo!

 Clearing off the snow before the next snow fall!!

After a little work, I prepped for the fun cousin dindin tonight!!

The boys were so nice to me and just played for an hour together (I'm serious...)
#GetThisRamp
#MoneyWellSpent
 Then some of the Palkert cousins came over for dindin and catch up fun!!

It was SOOO good to have some time to actually catch up and talk; and get to know Jenn's man friend Aria!  AND we got to use the Christmas china too :)
#HeartIsHappy
#GreatCompany
#PleaseAllMoveBackToMN
 The kiddos had a BLAST in the bouncy house :)

Safe to say this cutie had fun?! :)

Heart you girls!!
 So good to see the fam -- literally the only reason I made it through this Christmas season is because of my wonderful family and friends!!

So not ready to take down my Christmas décor...
I asked him to bring in the xmas dishes boxes....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you got some time with your cousins. Also, if you're missing your Christmas decorations, mine are still up and you can come over. I won't start taking them down for a couple days and there are lots so it will most likely take all month given my fishing trip coming up and all.

Dad