Monday, February 17, 2014

Day Date

Since both Ross and I had the day off today - we decided to send B to daycare and have a Day Date!  I, of course, felt like a bad momma for sending B even though we were home....BUT we had lots of fun and got a lot done!  We headed out to lunch and to a movie (1st movie we've seen in the theater since Brody has been alive....)
 
Then we got to play lots and spend all our attention on this little man tonight!  (what did I take pics off before he was born...)

B is obsessed with showing off his new skills....LIKE - walking backwards.  It's hilarious!  He looks like a white Michael Jackson :)  He also learned how to stomp his feet (from his VDay froggie); so now anytime he gets excited he stomps his little feet.  I'm obsessed with it...I want him to do it all the time!  And lastly, he learned how to blow his nose!  It's kinda sad cause that just shows how many colds and running noses he has had - BUT it's helpful in trying to keep the crusties away!  Learning so fast!  Hard to even document it all :)

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

You're not a bad mama for taking time for your mArriage! I'd do it if I could. Good for you guys! Jealous.

Lisa said...

Thanks lady :) So hard to not feel guilty...haha