Monday, February 10, 2014

Back to work...

Poor B totally lost his voice...he didn't have a fever though so off to daycare we went :(  Today was the first day that B boy didn't have anything to eat before we headed off to daycare..he cried a little to let me know he didn't appreciate me not feeding him!!  He did great at his 1st day back though - except he cried when I left and it broke my heart!  I really missed seeing him and Ross all day today :(  I hurried home and sat and played with my 2 boys for the rest of the night!

We were watching the Olympics and Brody saw the torch and started blowing!  How nuts that Brody connected all that on his own!  We always say "HOT" when the fireplace is on -- and he helps us blow on his food when we say it's "HOT" - but the connection between seeing a torch and then blowing is nuts to me!  He is only 1!!  Yup - my kid is a genius!  hehe (I'm not one of those parents....right??...hehe)

Brody and I made Valentine's tonight...WOOT WOOT!  So excited to share with all our loved ones :)
Ahhh I love celebrating holidays!!!

No comments: