Sunday, February 2, 2014

Groundhogs Day & Superbowl

Happy Groundhogs Day!!  (He saw his shadow...good thing we are on vacation!)


The difference a year makes...

From snow to sand...

A beautiful morning...perfect for a walk on the beach with my boys!  (so much fun that Brody lets us hold his hand when he walks)  He was so cute - when the water came over his toes he lets out a little screech!


"I'm all ready for the pool mom!"

The "B" Cousins

Can't get enough of the water...

Feeding the pelicans off our fishing dock.  Ross had his fishing line in today and caught a catfish...good thing we didn't have to eat that :)

"Hey Lisa, why don't you take more scenary pictures...?"  "Well Ross, cause I don't like to scrap pics without people..."

To celebrate Dale Doe's 1 year anniversary of retirement - the Sodahls took this picture with the slogan "The only reason I wake up in the afternoon is to go to HH"

Uncle Bruce and his gf, Debbie drove in from West Palm Beach and helped us celebrate with a pool party and rib cookout!

After dinner, we watched the SUCKYbowl...at least I got to download pics and blog :)

No comments: