Saturday, February 1, 2014

Beach Bums, Sunsets, and Stone Crabs!


Ahhh I could get used to this....we headed out on a walk (2nd day in a row without breastfeeding B in am - so far, so good!).  We stopped and played at the park - quite the view!

I had to....we did this on our H'Moon, so I had to duplicate since it's Brody's 1st time at the ocean!

We headed back and got the rest of the fam - and then spent the rest of the morning at the beach!

Such a good daddy :)

Bishop spotted our 1st friend...

Our BEACH BUM!!

Hard to keep a 1-year-old occupied at the beach :)

But eating always works...even if that means most of it is sand :)

Ahhh such a fun day in the sun - and we picked the perfect place to end our awesome day.  We headed to Sunsets Raw Bar around 4pm for some yummy apps, drinks, and dinner.  It was a very "Lisa bar".  I loved everything about it....it was patio style, a pool in the middle, great view, great food, and GREAT MUSIC!

Sodahls being smart asses about me taking pics all the time (my fav part is Brody even followed their lead!)

YAY!!  B learned how to use a straw!!  We only had him try 2x ever - and tonight he figured it out :)

I think this was Brody's favorite restaurant ever!  After we ate - we let him down and he did about 100 laps around the pool making friends as he went :)

AND he danced it up for the best band ever - Stone Crabs! (for real - Brody kept dancing and booty shaking for this great band!)

We got to see the pretty sunset - right next to 7 mile bridge!

Today was my definition of "vacation"!  I could have sat at this bar all night - BUT that's why it was awesome we got there early, cause we were home by 8 to put B in bed....and still had time to play Farkle and sit on the deck and enjoy the perfect evening!

No comments: