Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Stir Crazy

I'm going a little stir crazy...I LOVE my evenings with my little man, BUT I bored of just coming home from work - making dinner - and sitting on the ground playing with him till bedtime.  I hope it stays nice out, but I don't think that's the case...SO I'm looking for suggestions for activities/events to do with B...OR even educational/crafts/anything I can make for indoor activities where he'll learn something!  Come on teacher family :)

 Ross had to work late tonight, so mommy got creative :)

B loved his fort...we played/read in this all night tonight :)  I bribed B with a sucker to get a better picture of his owie
 
Ross's rents are back!  We are excited, but not sure they are...haha!!  We left them a little surprise for their return.  Least favorite thing to do when you get home from vaca - grocery shop!  YAY we are happy you are back, safe and sound!

No comments: