B Man LOVEs his books! His favorite book to read before bed is "Pat the Bunny"! He knows exactly what to do on each page...it's so cute!!
He also reads along to the book "Duck and Goose Find a Pumpkin"...it's hilarious. Each page they are searching for their pumpkin - so it will say "Is our pumpkin in the water.....no...." and Brody will shake his head and say "no"...every time I turn the page!
He also started to be able to point to things in books that we mention. He has a 100 new word flap book (thank you Great Auntie Barb for one of Brody's fav books!) - and we'll ask him "where is the..." and he goes right for what we ask for and opens the flap! I thought it was just a fluke so I've mixed it up....and he really does know his words!!!




1 comment:
Cute and smart, that's my B...
Dad
Post a Comment