Friday, August 14, 2026

Our Mission should you choose to accept it...

Last day of camp for B!!  He is going to be so exahusted coming home and leaving right away :)  The theme for today was favorite holiday so he dressed up like xmas!!!

He had a blast - LOVE Spirit of the Pines!!!
 

As he was riding the 4 hour bus home, I finished packing and wrapped up all the road trip gifts!!!

WE ARE READY!!!!

We headed to St. Andrews Lutheran church to get B -- WELCOME HOME!!!  Then I gave the boys their 1st road trip gift (new headphones and gum!!)...

...then VACA BOUND!!!!!  YAY!!!!!

Spent the drive catching up on emails and texts – it’s been a cray couple of weeks hahhaa  Only 3.5 hour drive. Got to SF KOA Journey campground by 8 and kids went straight to pool!!
 
After hour of swimming, B was cashed so we headed back and boys went to bed!!

Evan checked out all the fun things we have planned ahead 😊 

Ro and I went on a walk around camp and then tucked in ourselves around 10:30.

No comments: