Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Checking things off the list...

I had a busy day since it's my last day working from home -- took a break to grab lunch with Megan Burke.  So crazy that when I come home she'll be a MOM!!!  GAH!!!!

B looks to be having fun at camp - I like when I get pics hahaha  Got to go on a boat ride today (Evan was laughing they all had to wear their life jackets but safety first!)

Neon night!!  They made B stand in front because he was only one who had anything with neon on hahah

After work, I attempted to pack up the boys clothes hahah I'm the worst - I always pack too many!!!

Then I headed to get my nails did -- it's been too long!!!

Since Reva was content in the basement playing video games with his friends, I cranked out trip menu planning!!

No comments: