Monday, August 17, 2026

Day 4: From Pedal Power to Horsepower!!!

Slept in a little today – made a big bfast(eggs, hashbrown, sausage) and then give the boys a road trip gift (candy and moon balls)!!

Love that they are still kids 😊  Those moon balls go so high!!!

What a gorgeous day!!!

We had about a 5 hour drive today to Moab – we left around 9 and stopped at Fruita Bike Park so they boys could burn some energy!!

Pretty cool backdrop but holy HOT!!!  It was like 105 when they were biking – they didn’t last long!!!

Made up some lunch while we were parked (egg salad sandwiches) and gave the boys their road trip gift – candy and DVDs.

Crossed into Utah around 1!!!  WOOT WOOT!!

An hour later we arrived in Moab at Sun Outdoors RV park!!  Our home for the next 5 days!!!!

We wasted no time to jump in the pool since it’s HOT HOT HOT!!!

We got out to help Dad make up dinner – cheesesteak sandwiches and corn on the cob!!!

It was so hot we ate in our swim suits inside the AC camper hahaha

Then we changed and headed into DT Moab to High Point Hummer for our sunset Hells Revenge UTV ride!!

Everyone was excited for this!!  After watching on YouTube where we were going, I opted to not drive and just be passenger so I could close my eyes hahahah

OMG this is one way to start!!!  No wonder it’s called Hells Revenge!!!

I was shutting my eyes and praying we don’t tip and die hahahahah

Ross was in HEAVEN!!!!

The boys were laughing and loving life!!

The view was AMAZING!!!

Sure I was terrified but it was SO cool!!!  Just endless off roading out here!!!  











When we made it halfway, our guide let us get out to take some pics!!!

So gorgeous!!  Love Moab!!!

Boys wanted a chance to sit in the front so we switched spots for the second half – I told Ross I prefer the back hahahaha I feel nice and safe tucked in back here!!

B preferred the front!!  I just couldn’t stop taking videos and pics – so beaUTAHiful!!!

Ross seriously was in heaven – just huge smile on his face the entire time hahaha

Just straight up and straight down – this is crazytown!!!  How do they trust random people driving this hahahaha

We stopped to check out some dinosaur tracks – so nuts!!!

I was obsessed with the sunset as well, so don’t mind me with all my pics!!

Then we headed back!!!

WE MADE IT!!!  Conquered Hells Revenge!!!

WOW!!!  That was so fun!!!  We got done at 8:30 and drove back to camp all smiles!!!

That’s one way to introduce ourselves to Moab!!  Excited for the week!!!  We all tucked in after such a fun day!!!!

No comments: