So we headed to Lucky 13s tonight for Stacy/Jody gender reveal "family style"! My guess was GIRL -- so I had to put my GIRL gift next to the cake...
Jody cut into the cake and the cake revealed BOY!!!...there was a lot of screaming, jumping up and down in excitement, and "I can't believe I was wrong"!!
![]() |
| Yes, it's blurry cause I was jumping up and down! |
AND then, 20 minutes later...after I had given them our "boy present"; the waitress delivers this bad boy!!! I've been PUNKED!!!! The Howards are having a baby GIRL after all :) YAY!!! Lots more jumping up and down, screaming, and "I was so right!!!" YAY YAY YAY - we are so excited to meet our new little niece in July!
THEN when we were leaving dinner, I got a text from my cousin Laura!!!! I thought she was trying to tell us something by the RED ribbon on the box...but Laura / Mark are having a BOY!!! YAY :) We are so excited - and Brody is UBER pumped to have his 1st BOY 2nd cousin!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment