Friday, March 28, 2014

Eli's and Sociable Cider Werks

Happy Birthday Laura :)

Brody had his 15 month doctor appt today...we sent daddy this picture since B was LOVING being naked / running around the doctors office.  I hate that he was in such a great mood, and then he had to get his shots :(
The doc said that Brody is very advanced with his speech and all his words, relating concepts (animal sounds / pointing out body parts / following directions), and the tantrums :)  She said she could tell we spend lots of time with him, so continue to do that...made mommy feel very proud and happy (that working mom guilt I tell ya!)  So that was all GREAT news!

Brody is our skinny little man, and with him not being able to drink milk - I was uber concerned about him being in the 6% for weight.  Doctor said she wasn't too concerned as long as he kept eating good -- but she said to pump him full of high protein/fat foods and just keep offering healthy options and let him eat whenever he is hungry (which is all the time :))

I also had been doing some research on my own (of course...hehe) because I felt like Brody has had a cough/runny nose all winter long.  It didn't even go away last time he was on amox, so I asked the doctor if that could be related to the fact he had acid reflux - and she said YES!  B is back on his acid reflex meds, so hopefully that will help - and he won't have his cough anymore!  Doc said to wait about 2 weeks to see results, so fingers crossed!!!

Caitlin came over to babysit B tonight - and they had a great time! We got to go out to dinner at Eli's in NE for Linda's Birthday :)  So yummy!!!  Then we headed to Sociable Cider Werks to try some new cider brews :)  It tasted just like a "rotten apple" (per Kimmy) haha.  It was a super fun atmosphere, and we had a blast celebrating Miss Linda!

No comments: