Sunday, February 10, 2013

Perfect Snowy Sunday

Brody's first Bakers Square Bfast!!  Mommy finally got her over easy eggs :)  (Waited a whole 9 months for those bad boys!)  It was really snowy today, but we had to get mommy's craving!!
 
Gma and Gpa are back from Mexico - ahhh they are so tan; I'm so jealous!  B was super excited to see them - he was all smiles!!  We brought over a little Valentine's Day gift, and we had a yummy dinner with some farkle domination :)

Brody has been SO AMAZING lately (I shouldn't say that cause I don't want to jinx it...), but he is doing so great!  He is so happy - smiling all the time!  He is sleeping so good too - the past week he has been sleeping from like 9pm-4am!  He also is putting himself down for naps!!  It's amazing - it's so good to see him feeling so great!
 

No comments: