Today B had his 2 month appt. (I was trying to keep him warm while we waited patiently for them to come in and give him shots....) I have been dreading this all week.....
Brody did really good though!! He had 3 shots :( They asked me to hold his arms down, and I turned and looked and Ross - I'm so glad he was able to come with us! Brody didn't even really notice the 1st one going in, but then the other two went in and his whole body turned bright RED and he screamed!! Poor little guy...of course that made mommy cry....but we were able to pull it together and B slept for 3 hours after that.
He didn't have any reactions or a temp, so he was a trooper! He only screamed again when we had to take the Band-Aids off....man, I hate that cry. It's so awful seeing your little one in pain. :( Glad that is OVER!

No comments:
Post a Comment