Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day - Love our Little Cupid


I'm totally biased, but how cute is he!!  Ahhh I had so much fun with him today - he LOVED getting his picture taken!!  (he might hate me when he is older, but hey - I'm going to take advantage of this time now!)  We have like 50 pictures, so figured I would just put my favorite ones :)  For the record B - daddy tried to stop me from dressing you up BUT he was the one that made the bow!!!

Brody and I also made up some Valentine's Day cookies - I had to for his very FIRST Valentine's Day!!  It was so much fun celebrating with him....he got Valentine's from his g-rents, his friend Liam Bebber, and his rents :)  I also got my first mommy card - so much fun!!

We celebrated tonight with a little family dinner (ribs, cheesy hashbrowns, and salad).  It was soo good!!  I also got to treat myself today...I got a manicure done with my mommy and baby group!  Good thing Brody slept the whole time, or it could have been an interesting experience with wet nails :)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those pictures are pretty good. Poor little Brody will not be happy when he gets a little older however!

Dad

Unknown said...

Pretty cute pics but Brody will most likely not be too fond of them once he is older...

Dad