So big day for me...I'm officially DONE PUMPING!!! I'm still feeding B in the morning and before bed, but no more feeding him during the day! It's so freeing to not have to bring my pump / bottle bag to and from work anymore!! I literally feel so "light" now!!! We have about a month of frozen breast milk stored, so for the past 2 weeks I've been slowly weening off pumping - and giving Brody 1/2 breast milk / 1/2 whole milk in his 2 bottles he takes. Then once we use up all the breast milk - he'll just be 100% on whole milk. The hard part though is transitioning B from bottles to sippy. I don't want to give him bottles and then have to break him of it later, but he REFUSES to drink milk out of a sippy....literally REFUSES - like throws his sippy on the ground (after he looks/smells it and realizes it's milk not water). He does great with water in his sippy...and he doesn't mind the taste (cause we've tried everything....all breast milk...all whole milk...1/2 and 1/2...watered down....hot....cold....warm...you name it) - and the second you put it in a bottle, he'll chug it! Any ideas?!
B wasn't himself today...he barely ate anything - wouldn't take either of his bottles (in sippy or bottle format) - had 3 blowouts at daycare &pooped another 3 times once he was home - and just seemed lethargic :(. He has had a runny nose and cough since his party on Sunday, so hoping it doesn't turn into anything more!!
Gma and Gpa came over to play and eat din din tonight!


No comments:
Post a Comment